1xbet is pretty generous with its bonuses and in fact, has one of the best welcome bonuses players right now. As a betting website, 1xbet is a great choice. Not only does it focus on the global market but it is also trustworthy. You get a welcome deposit of 100$ after registering with a few standard terms and conditions. So, how to bet using 1xbet bonus?
So, what do you get if you claim the 1xBet welcome offer? Currently, the bookmaker will match your initial deposit by 100% up to £100. It means you can make twice as much money with your first deposit, thanks to the 1xBet promo code. Here is how to claim the bonus:
How to bet using 1xbet bonus
- Go to the 1xBet and press the registration button.
- Fill in your details and enable the function,”take part in bonus offers”.
- Deposit any amount from £10.
- After you make the deposit, the bonus will automatically be credited to your account.
1xbet comes up with a number of different bets to entice and retain customers. Let us take their welcome bonus as an example and learn how to bet using it.
- Register and deposit money into your account. Make sure you agree to receive the bonus before you make your deposit.
- 1xbet will then credit bonus to your account automatically.
- You can use the bonus amount just like any other money you deposit, however, you must meet the wagering restrictions before you can withdraw any money.
- The current wagering restrictions specify you must bet an amount 5x the bonus before making any withdrawals.
- You must meet the wagering requirement during the validity period.
- The 5x amount must be bet on accumulator bets with at least three events each of odds 1.40 or higher.
When asked for a code, use the 1xBet bonus code “1x_538442“. However, just like the Bethard promo code, there are terms and conditions attached that you must fulfill to claim the 1xBet sign up offer. Without further ado, let’s look at the 1xBet welcome offer terms and conditions.
The exact terms and conditions may change with the bonus so make sure you read the fine print. Also, you only get the winnings from the bonus bets deposited in your accounts, not the actual bet amount, so don’t be surprised when you tally your total!